Little black dress is a common term now. It was originally invented and promoted by the fashion designer Coco Chanel and has become one of the basics of the female wardrobe. It can come in a variety of styles and cuts but always the Little Black Dress is simple preferably without any embellishment so that it can be easily combined with any jacket or complemented with a jewellery and purse.
Here is my Little Black Dress suggestion for full-body ladies: Two straps in front embellished with silver tone slinky. It features empire waist which is very fattering for a plus size body frame.
Even sexier at back, strap has same embelishment. Length is below the knee. Measures 29 1/2 from waist seam.
Plus Size Skirts- There is a variety of plus size skirts styles to flatter your figure.
Plus Size Pencil-Cut Skirt This skirt got its name because it is cut straight line from the hips down to the edge. Normal length of pencil skirt is around the knee line to allow a freedom of movement. It flatters the full figure of plus size ladies whose waist size is not too small compared to the hip size. Pencil skirt is suitable for business, work, and a night out situations.
Flared Skirt Flared skirt is very suitable and flattering for plus size ladies because it flares naturally at the same places where we flare. Flared skirt follows the body curves and allows for maximum comfort. When you want to creating shape in the bottom part of the silhouette bell skirts comes in handy.
Bell Skirts are very flattering for the larger body frame because they elongate the plus size body appearance and balance out the larger shoulder, stomach, and hip line.
It is slightly flared A-Shape skirt. This plus size skirt has classic styling with two front pleats, side pockets, belt loops and elastic inserts at the sides for perfect fit at the waist.
Rhinestone Blues. This pair of blue jeans are very flattering for voluptuous ladies because they are boot cut and with normal waist line compared to the fashionable low-rise pants. They provide enough coverage for the midriff area and emphasizes on the larger body curves.
Rhinestones Blues are dark wash stretch jeans embellished with rhinestones across the back and front hip pockets. Dress them up with a corset, or go casual with a cute tank top!
Plus Size Women Fashion Spring Season
The spring is already here. You can smell it in the air and see the green apparel of the trees. Why should we keep the dull winter clothes on. It is time to break away from the usual colors for plus size fashion: black, white, and grey. Let add colors and patterns to our clothing. Floral patterns are very suitable for the spring/summer seasons as in this sensational stripe dress from
The dress features all around smocked elastic on empire waist. Stripe spaghetti straps, thin elastic on back for fit. This plus size floral pattern bodice dress goes well with a pair of slim plus size jeans.
Here are several wardrobe essential items that are very useful and basic for every plus size women. I have written the article from my own exerience because there are pieces of garment that can be combined with virtually every article of clothing and when it comes to plus size fashionista they become a must have for a success at a reasonalbe price.
1. Black pants. Black pants can be combined with a t-shirt or blouse and worn at both casual and business environment.
2. Pair of jeans. Denim will be always in fashion. Pair of good plus size jeans are suitable for all occasion and go with a blouse, shirt, jacket, blazer, etc. Full-figure women should consider buying boot-cut pair of jeans as they will be more flattering for her full body frame.
3. White blouse. White plus size blouse is the same for the plus size women as the white canvas for the artist. You can combine it with everything, from a skirt to pair of denim, fashionable scarf, handbag, jewelry.
4. Black jacket. Black jacket is as essential for the plus size lady closet as the plus size black pants.
5. Plus Size Little Black Dress. Yes, full-body women can wear sexy little dresses if they fit elegantly and cover all unwanted areas and reveal the best assets. The perfect length of the plus size little black dress is somewhere an inch below the knee line.
Black dress pants are must have for every full body lady. They are also worn by the gentlements because dress pants provide freedome to the body movements and are elegant in the same time. Whether you dress them up or keep them casual black plus size dress pants minimize and provide support while staying comfortable at the same time.
Plus Size Clothing Tips : Selecting the Best Undergarments: Plus Size Fashion
Learn fashion tips for plus size women in this free video clip about supportive undergarments.