This article is about the top 5 esentials in career wardrobe of every plus size working woman. If you want to stay within a budget refrain from trendy clothes and update your fall wardrobe with:
1. Black Pant Suit
2. Black Skirt
3. White Long Sleeve Blouse
4. Wool Coat
5. Career Dress.
The black jacket, dress pants, and black skirt come from one and the same fabric and can be mixed as pantsuit or skirtsuit. Find more hints on plus size career clothes here.
If you still wonder what you can wear at the office this fall here are my two suggestions. Both outfits are classy and jackets can be combined with black classic fit-design pants with a natural waistline. The outfits are complemented with sleek shooties with a button detail to add chic style to your fall appearance.
Pair this tailored blazer with the matching pants to make a sleek suit or wear it with textured trousers for a more versatile look.
A nubby texture and longer length add style depth and a flattering fit to this 3-button houndstooth jacket. 3/4 length sleeves. Darting at bust. 3-button closure. Woven. 4-button front. 3-button cuffs. Engraved silver tone buttons. Princess seaming for shape. Woven. Stretch
If you want to add more feminine style at your fall office outfit here is another good suggestion.
Here are several wardrobe essential items that are very useful and basic for every plus size women. I have written the article from my own exerience because there are pieces of garment that can be combined with virtually every article of clothing and when it comes to plus size fashionista they become a must have for a success at a reasonalbe price.
1. Black pants. Black pants can be combined with a t-shirt or blouse and worn at both casual and business environment.
2. Pair of jeans. Denim will be always in fashion. Pair of good plus size jeans are suitable for all occasion and go with a blouse, shirt, jacket, blazer, etc. Full-figure women should consider buying boot-cut pair of jeans as they will be more flattering for her full body frame.
3. White blouse. White plus size blouse is the same for the plus size women as the white canvas for the artist. You can combine it with everything, from a skirt to pair of denim, fashionable scarf, handbag, jewelry.
4. Black jacket. Black jacket is as essential for the plus size lady closet as the plus size black pants.
5. Plus Size Little Black Dress. Yes, full-body women can wear sexy little dresses if they fit elegantly and cover all unwanted areas and reveal the best assets. The perfect length of the plus size little black dress is somewhere an inch below the knee line.