Tunics are very flexible kind of top apparel because they can disguise wide hips or shoulders and can be very flattering combined even with skinny jeans or leggings.
The gathers of this cinched-front short sleeve tunic flatter your bustline.
- Side slits extend over your hips.
- Classic cotton interlock fabric in an updated silhouette.
- Wider fashion V-neckline.
Plus Size Skirts- There is a variety of plus size skirts styles to flatter your figure.
Plus Size Pencil-Cut Skirt This skirt got its name because it is cut straight line from the hips down to the edge. Normal length of pencil skirt is around the knee line to allow a freedom of movement. It flatters the full figure of plus size ladies whose waist size is not too small compared to the hip size. Pencil skirt is suitable for business, work, and a night out situations.
Flared Skirt Flared skirt is very suitable and flattering for plus size ladies because it flares naturally at the same places where we flare. Flared skirt follows the body curves and allows for maximum comfort. When you want to creating shape in the bottom part of the silhouette bell skirts comes in handy.
Bell Skirts are very flattering for the larger body frame because they elongate the plus size body appearance and balance out the larger shoulder, stomach, and hip line.
It is slightly flared A-Shape skirt. This plus size skirt has classic styling with two front pleats, side pockets, belt loops and elastic inserts at the sides for perfect fit at the waist.
Here are several wardrobe essential items that are very useful and basic for every plus size women. I have written the article from my own exerience because there are pieces of garment that can be combined with virtually every article of clothing and when it comes to plus size fashionista they become a must have for a success at a reasonalbe price.
1. Black pants. Black pants can be combined with a t-shirt or blouse and worn at both casual and business environment.
2. Pair of jeans. Denim will be always in fashion. Pair of good plus size jeans are suitable for all occasion and go with a blouse, shirt, jacket, blazer, etc. Full-figure women should consider buying boot-cut pair of jeans as they will be more flattering for her full body frame.
3. White blouse. White plus size blouse is the same for the plus size women as the white canvas for the artist. You can combine it with everything, from a skirt to pair of denim, fashionable scarf, handbag, jewelry.
4. Black jacket. Black jacket is as essential for the plus size lady closet as the plus size black pants.
5. Plus Size Little Black Dress. Yes, full-body women can wear sexy little dresses if they fit elegantly and cover all unwanted areas and reveal the best assets. The perfect length of the plus size little black dress is somewhere an inch below the knee line.