This article is about the top 5 esentials in career wardrobe of every plus size working woman. If you want to stay within a budget refrain from trendy clothes and update your fall wardrobe with:
1. Black Pant Suit
2. Black Skirt
3. White Long Sleeve Blouse
4. Wool Coat
5. Career Dress.
The black jacket, dress pants, and black skirt come from one and the same fabric and can be mixed as pantsuit or skirtsuit. Find more hints on plus size career clothes here.
Here is my sugestion for a trendy and colorful outfit suitable for the office and an evening out. Tunic comes in spandex and polyester and it is warm enough for the cool fall mornings in September.
The colorful print and faceted jeweled neckline on this tunic will have them talking. Scoopneck. 3/4 length sleeves. Embellishment at neckline. Banded hem. Knit. Stretch. The tunic matches this classic black pants.
Cute coin pocket adds some fun to these polished straight leg pants. Classic fit-designed to sit at your natural waist. Single button and zip closure. Front slant pockets. Back welt pockets. Buttoned coin pocket detail. Woven stretch
Here are several wardrobe essential items that are very useful and basic for every plus size women. I have written the article from my own exerience because there are pieces of garment that can be combined with virtually every article of clothing and when it comes to plus size fashionista they become a must have for a success at a reasonalbe price.
1. Black pants. Black pants can be combined with a t-shirt or blouse and worn at both casual and business environment.
2. Pair of jeans. Denim will be always in fashion. Pair of good plus size jeans are suitable for all occasion and go with a blouse, shirt, jacket, blazer, etc. Full-figure women should consider buying boot-cut pair of jeans as they will be more flattering for her full body frame.
3. White blouse. White plus size blouse is the same for the plus size women as the white canvas for the artist. You can combine it with everything, from a skirt to pair of denim, fashionable scarf, handbag, jewelry.
4. Black jacket. Black jacket is as essential for the plus size lady closet as the plus size black pants.
5. Plus Size Little Black Dress. Yes, full-body women can wear sexy little dresses if they fit elegantly and cover all unwanted areas and reveal the best assets. The perfect length of the plus size little black dress is somewhere an inch below the knee line.
Black dress pants are must have for every full body lady. They are also worn by the gentlements because dress pants provide freedome to the body movements and are elegant in the same time. Whether you dress them up or keep them casual black plus size dress pants minimize and provide support while staying comfortable at the same time.